Auction: On Site at 9:30am on Saturday, 15th May
Peacefully set in a boutique gated complex of only five, this beautiful light-filled home is immaculately presented throughout and offers an ideal low-maintenance lifestyle. Set in a central location close to shops and transport, this modern townhouse showcases a spacious and versatile floor plan in a convenient location.
• Spacious living area with gorgeous floorboards and separate dining area.
• Sunroom with floor to ceiling glass stacker doors and glass ceiling floods the home with natural light.
• Undercover alfresco entertaining area and sunny north facing courtyard.
• Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space and quality appliances including a Bosch dishwasher.
• Fully renovated modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
• Generous size bedrooms with plush carpet and built-in wardrobes and additional fourth bedroom or study.
• The master suite offers walk-in-robe, balcony and ensuite.
• Internal access to the huge double garage with storage cupboards and remote door.
• Laundry and additional toilet on the ground floor.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout provides year-round comfort.
• Security alarm for peace of mind.
• New blinds and paint.
All of this in a well-maintained and pet-friendly complex located only 1km to central Caringbah with shops, cafés, train station and leisure centre to enjoy as well as being close to quality local schools and parks, this superb townhouse is ideal for home buyers and investors alike.
Note: Some photos contain digital furniture
Property ID: 1683176
12th May at 10:00am to 10:30am
15th May at 9:00am to 9:30am
15th May at 9:30am
Strata Rates - $650 per quarter approx.
Water Rates - $220 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $441.80 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Close to Transport
Woolooware High School Zone