Auction: Cronulla RSL at 6:00pm on May 18th 2021
Situated in a quiet family-friendly cul-de-sac and surrounded by parklands, this immaculate home is perfect for multi-generational living. With two separate abodes in one, you can have your parents or older children live in one half whilst you make the other half your own. Taking granny flat accommodation to the next level - perfect for in-law accommodation.
Features of the main residence include:
• Sparkling brand new kitchen with stone benchtop & splashback and soft-close drawers
• The manicured lawn and hedging surrounds the sparkling saltwater pool and outdoor entertaining area
• Beautiful timber decking with led lighting inserts, skylights, and heating are perfect for ambiance and comfort
• Recycled Blackbutt flooring throughout the downstairs living, dining and kitchen
• Additional powder room downstairs
• Freshly painted and new carpet upstairs
• Ducted air conditioning throughout with ceiling fans
• Four bedrooms all with built-in robes. One set up as a study with a built-in desk and shelves
• Gorgeous bathroom space with separate bath, shower, toilet, and double vanity
• Additional upstairs living room with built-in shelving
• Large carport with additional parking and storage shed plus driveway along the side of the house – great for parking a trailer or Jet Ski
• Additional attic with flooring & light – plenty of storage
Features of the additional residence include:
• Combined lounge, dining and full-size kitchen with dishwasher
• Near new bathroom with washing machine
• Two bedrooms with a walk-in robe between them
• Private courtyard off the main bedroom
• Split system air conditioning
In addition to the many sporting facilities including tennis courts and a nine-hole golf course nearby, there are plenty of restaurants and cafes to enjoy. Your whole family will love living in this neighbourhood.
Property ID: 1734522
12th May at 5:00pm to 5:30pm
15th May at 2:00pm to 2:30pm
18th May at 6:00pm
Water Rates - $280 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $597.20 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Pool (In Ground)
Split System (Air Con)
Endeavour Sport High School Zone