Please call us to arrange a Covid-Safe inspection of the property.
This sizable ground-floor apartment offers an enviable lifestyle of low-maintenance living and is conveniently located just a short walk from Gymea Village, featuring some of the best cafes and restaurants in the Shire. Set in a well-maintained complex, this fantastic courtyard apartment is ideal for downsizers, first home buyers and investors alike.
• Spacious open plan living and dining area.
• Large partly covered courtyard, great for entertaining and tiled for low-maintenance.
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and soft close drawers.
• Bathroom with separate bath and shower and internal laundry with additional toilet.
• Two generous bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
• Neutral colour pallet and plush carpet throughout.
• Oversized double-width lock-up garage.
This great apartment is close to Gymea train station, shops, quality schools and a short walk to Gymea TAFE campus. There are plenty of great parks and reserves nearby, and also the gorgeous parklike grounds of Hazelhurst Regional Art Gallery and café. Hurry to inspect, as this apartment has “got the lot” and won't be on the market for long!
Please note some photographs have been digitally altered
Property ID: 1774547
Strata Rates - $834.95 per quarter approx.
Water Rates - $146.29 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $348.10 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Close to Transport
Gymea Tech High School Zone