What an opportunity!!
One of the last remaining unit development sites in the ultra-chic suburb of Gymea. Zoned R4 High-Density Residential with a site area of approximately 1,164 square metres and a gentle fall to the street.
Located in a whisper quiet cul de sac just a short walk from Gymea Village, featuring some of the best cafes and restaurants in the Shire.
• Very handy to the gorgeous parklike grounds of Hazelhurst Regional Art Gallery and café.
• Plenty of entertainment options all within easy walking distance including Tradies Gymea, Gymea Bowling Club and Gymea Hotel.
• Close to quality public schools and a short walk to Gymea TAFE campus.
• For commuters, the train station is a gentle easy walk of about 5 minutes, with a direct train line to the CBD, only a 45-minute trip.
• 15-minute drive to Cronulla with its beautiful beaches and vibrant atmosphere.
• Large 1,164 sqm block, zoned R4, 30.48m frontage, 38.2m depth.
• Combined potential rental income of approx. $1,200-$1,300 per week, enjoy the income stream whilst you manage the development.
Excellent resale prices are assured in this very highly sought after suburb, so don’t miss this amazing opportunity!
Property ID: 1627095
New Listing - Boutique Unit Development Site
Water Rates - $278.91 per property, per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $657.90 per property, per quarter approx.