SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...What an opportunity!!
One of the last remaining unit development sites in the ultra-chic suburb of Gymea. Zoned R4 High-Density Residential with a site area of approximately 1,164 square metres and a gentle fall to the street.
Located in a whisper quiet cul de sac just a short walk from Gymea Village, featuring some of the best cafes and restaurants in the Shire.
• Very handy to the gorgeous parklike grounds of Hazelhurst Regional Art Gallery and café.
• Plenty of entertainment options all within easy walking distance including Tradies Gymea, Gymea Bowling Club and Gymea Hotel.
• Close to quality public schools and a short walk to Gymea TAFE campus.
• For commuters, the train station is a gentle easy walk of about 5 minutes, with a direct train line to the CBD, only a 45-minute trip.
• 15-minute drive to Cronulla with its beautiful beaches and vibrant atmosphere.
• Large 1,164 sqm block, zoned R4, 30.48m frontage, 38.2m depth.
• Combined potential rental income of approx. $1,200-$1,300 per week, enjoy the income stream whilst you manage the development.
Excellent resale prices are assured in this very highly sought after suburb, so don’t miss this amazing opportunity!