SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...This spacious single-level villa offers a low-maintenance beachside lifestyle with the opportunity to renovate and reap the rewards. Set a short stroll to Brighton-Le-Sands beautiful beaches, this lovely villa is positioned at the front of a boutique block of three villas with your own private driveway. The versatile floorplan offers plenty of potential, this fantastic villa is ideal for downsizers, home buyers and investors alike.
• Spacious open plan living and dining room and a separate meals area off the kitchen.
• Plenty of potential to renovate, the generous floorplan provides the opportunity to convert one of the multiple living areas into a third bedroom.
• The kitchen offers granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop.
• Bathroom with separate bath and shower and there’s an additional second toilet.
• Two generous size bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes.
• Enjoy the low-maintenance paved courtyard with sunny North-East aspect and undercover alfresco entertaining area.
• Oversized single lock up garage with remote entry and internal access, plus the added benefit of your own street access and tandem driveway/car spaces on title (TBC).
• Split system air-conditioning in both the living room and the master bedroom provides year-round comfort.
• External laundry off the garage.
• There’s also gated side passage access from the street to the courtyard.
Enjoy the Brighton-Le-Sands lifestyle with beautiful beaches and parks nearby, as well as Kogarah Golf Club, and quality local schools and just 1km to Brighton’s shops including a Coles supermarket and plenty of amazing cafés and restaurants. It’s also only a short drive to Sydney Airport and only 20 minutes from Sydney CBD. This is the perfect renovation project, giving you a fantastic opportunity to start afresh and add your own personal touches. Don't wait - inspect before it's gone!!
Property ID: 1661941
Strata Rates - To Be Advised
Water Rates - $162 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $431.17 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes