SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...From the moment you step inside this beautifully renovated home you will want to move in. Everything is brand new. As you walk up the driveway past the freshly planted gardens you’ll be impressed with the quality.
• With gorgeous feature pendant lights, bespoke shelving, new carpet and a raked ceiling, the living and dining area is warm and inviting.
• Three zone ducted air-conditioning adds to your year-round comfort.
• Leading off the living and kitchen is the north-facing balcony with uninterrupted views to the National Park bushlands, a perfect place to sit and relax.
• The kitchen includes engineered stone Granit© benchtops which are heat and stain-resistant, stainless steel Omega appliances, soft close drawers, a glass splashback and floating floorboards.
• Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, the main also with an ensuite.
• The main bathroom includes a luxurious freestanding bath. With floor-to-ceiling tiles and well-appointed fixtures, all three bathrooms have a sense of style.
• Downstairs is the second living space. Step outside to the entertaining deck with its artificial lawn ready for year-round use.
• The study, which could also be used as a fourth bedroom, has its own separate entrance.
• All the windows and doors are new.
• The custom-made bar downstairs incorporates built-in LED lighting and wooden benchtop with sink and room for a bar fridge.
• Remote control garage with plenty of room for storage.
This very special property is handy to Grays Point Public School and is in the catchment area for Kirrawee High School. With local shops, cafes and the Swallow Rock Reserve and boat ramp to the Hacking River all nearby, this property is The One!
Property ID: 1682961
Water Rates - $280 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $430.80 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Kirrawee High School Zone