Sold by the Newton Team...Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by nature and set on a large 1,617sqm parcel of land, this property presents a fantastic development opportunity in the heart of Miranda. Zoned R2 with a floor space ratio of 0.55:1, this site is ideal for a boutique villa and townhouse development (STCA).
• Large 1,617sqm site, zoned R2 with floor space ratio of 0.55:1.
• 18.01m cul-de-sac frontage and 41.50m along the rear fence.
• Featuring a beautiful, and private, sunny northern boundary of 59.82m to the adjoining council reserve and idyllic Ewey Creek.
• Less than 500m to Westfield Miranda with its world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment options with rooftop restaurants, Event cinemas, the world’s leading retail and fashion brands, and more.
• For commuters, the train station is a gentle easy walk of about 5 minutes, with a direct train line to the CBD, only a 45-minute trip.
• 15-minute drive to Cronulla with its beautiful beaches and vibrant atmosphere.
• Other conveniences nearby include Miranda Library, Miranda RSL, Miranda Hotel, Service NSW, multiple gyms, and medical facilities including Sutherland Hospital just down the road.
• Multiple quality schools within walking distance, both public and private.
• Sutherland Shire Centenary Park is just down the street with walking and bike tracks, open grass, BBQ areas and play equipment, and the gorgeous Camelia Gardens nearby.
Currently divided into two separate accommodations and one with a lovely tenant already in place with the other ready to let or occupy while you plan your dream redevelopment or massive family estate.
With leafy surrounds and within walking distance to shops and train station, the projected resales are excellent. This tranquil property presents a fantastic development opportunity and the potential is limited only by your imagination.
Property ID: 1774600
Water Rates - $330 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $539.30 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Close to Transport
Port Hacking High School Zone