SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...Presenting a great opportunity to purchase a quality site with DA Approval for a duplex, this single-level brick home is positioned in a convenient location within walking distance to Miranda shops and train station. Set on a large level 815sqm block and zoned R2, this property offers the options to renovate to add your own personal touches, knockdown and build the home of your dreams (STCA), or build the DA approved duplex.
• Huge level 815sqm block
• Zoned R2 with a floor space ratio of 0.55:1
• Easy access to the sewer line just in from the street frontage
• Within walking distance of Miranda train station
• Only 1.2km to Westfield Miranda with its world-class shopping, dining and entertainment options
• Other conveniences nearby include Miranda Library, Service NSW, multiple gyms, and medical facilities
The approved duplexes each offer:
• Spacious and functional floor plans
• 4 bedrooms each, one on the entry-level for added convenience.
• 3 bathrooms, one on the entry level
• Covered outdoor entertaining and level grassed yards
• Multiple living areas
• Oversized lock up garage with additional storage
Features of the house include:
• Gorgeous original floorboards throughout
• Large level grassed yard with undercover BBQ area
• Drive-through access into the rear yard and covered secure parking for 4 cars
• Three generous bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Spacious living room with split system air-conditioning
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to own this wonderful parcel of land - the possibilities are endless!
Property ID: 1811097
Water Rates - $250 per quarter approx
Council Rates - $380 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)
Close to Transport
Port Hacking High School Zone