Set in a quiet, tree-lined street in sought after Yowie Bay, this stylish and well-maintained home is immaculately presented throughout and offers the perfect opportunity to own the family home of your dreams! This modern home boasts light-filled interiors and offers the very best in space, privacy and entertaining all year round, all set on a large 847sqm block boasting a wide 18.29m street frontage.
• Free-flowing open living areas with separate lounge, dining, and family rooms, offering space for the whole family.
• Walk out through stacker doors to the covered alfresco entertaining deck overlooking the level grassed backyard, perfect for kids and pets.
• Stunning modern kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard and bench space with full-size pantry, soft close drawers, and quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop and oven.
• Sparkling in-ground pool, the perfect place to relax.
• Four large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, the master with ensuite.
• Fifth bedroom or study – great for those working from home.
• Superb main bathroom, fully renovated with separate bath and shower, plus additional shower and toilet in the laundry.
• Gorgeous floorboards throughout the living areas and plush carpet in the bedrooms.
• Double garage and plenty of space for storage.
• Downlights throughout the home.
This lovely property is also in area for the highly regarded Yowie Bay Primary and Port Hacking High schools and is handy to the Post Box Café, boat ramp and marina and only a 15 minute walk to Miranda train station and Westfield Miranda with its world-class shopping, dining and entertainment options.
Property ID: 879516
27th Jan at 5:00pm to 5:30pm
30th Jan at 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Water Rates - $230.85 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $544.80 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Pool (In Ground)
Split System (Air Con)
Port Hacking High School Zone