SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM....Auction: On Site at 11:45am on October 31st 2020
Boasting modern light-filled interiors, this stylish and well-maintained home is immaculately presented throughout and offers a versatile floor-plan to suit any family’s living and entertainment needs.
• Stunning modern kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close drawers, and quality appliances including gas stove, dishwasher and built-in microwave.
• Multiple spacious living areas including a family room off the entry and a huge open plan living and dining area that flows out through stacker doors to the covered entertainer’s deck.
• Enjoy great outdoor entertaining with the large alfresco deck, sparkling in-ground pool with solar heating and level grassed yard with established fruit trees, perfect for kids and pets.
• Versatile studio in the yard makes for a great teenage retreat, in-law accommodation or home office.
• Oversized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite and an additional study/home office, great for those working from home.
• Bathrooms on each level, the main bathroom upstairs features a large spa bath and separate shower.
• Gorgeous and sturdy bamboo flooring throughout the entry level and plush carpet upstairs in the bedrooms.
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout the living areas and bedrooms, plus gas points for heaters in the living areas provides year-round comfort.
• All the storage you could ever need with plenty of cupboards throughout, attic storage room, storage area under the decking and a garden shed in the yard.
• High ceilings throughout accentuate the sense of space and plantation shutters and downlights add to the luxury feel of the home.
• For the cars there’s a large carport and plenty of extra off-street parking available on the driveway.
Located in popular Caringbah South, in a fantastic spot with a beautiful park at the end of the street, shops just around the corner and quality local schools and transport nearby, this home is the one you've been waiting for so inspect without delay - you will not be disappointed!
Property ID: 1594753
Water Rates - $177 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $640 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas
Pool (In Ground)